Wednesday 22 April 2009

Am i gay?

Sometimes, now and then, most days, i seriously ask myself, am i gay? This could be down to years of working in a theatre or being surrounded by art life or it could be that just a photo, a small sentance, a song or a clip of footage can make my tunny jump and my choice of clothing change. When these times come along i make myelf think deep and hard about what causes these attractions, it turns out i love men who love drinking. I'm not gay at all, if i was i would'nt love drinking fucking beer would i? Drinking beer is for men and not gays, gays drink sperm.

If i was lucky enough to have a gang of friends these lot would be my favourite members. I would take them down east street weatherspoons, we would walk in but leave on our backs. Guinness, swap your fucking blood for it.









No comments:

Post a Comment